Bridges Transformation Network Institute
- Creativity Flows through a Quiet Mind: Meditation for Busy People. A regular meditation and mindfulness practice increases our mental clarity, nourishes our emotional stability, and opens us up to be in the flow of our personal life and professional career. Through the inner states of deep relaxation found in meditation, we attain greater effectiveness, happiness, resilience, and contentment. Learn tips on how to set up your own tailor-made meditation practice that works for you. Participants will be offered several mindfulness and meditation formats to explore. This class concludes with a guided meditation. Relaxation guaranteed!
- Building Resilience through Stress-Coping Strategies Using the Bridges Stress-Coping Styles Self-Survey to Enhance Resilience, Promote Personal Transformation, and Expand Professional Success.This class provides an overview of tips and effective strategies for how to buffer oneself against chronic stress and address accute, in-the-moment stress. Participants will use the Bridges Stress-Coping StylesSelf-Survey to examine a variety of self-care strategies and create a Self-Care Action Plan.
- Mindful Moments with Young Children: Useful Strategies for Teachers and Parents that Support Calm and Focus for Young Children. This session covers a variety of approaches including setting up the environment, body movment activities, breath-play, establishing a calming relationship, mindfulness, and guided visualizations.
- Healing and Resilency through Meditation, Mindfulness & Self-Reflection Practices.This session covers strategies that support healing and resiliency through the lens of a Trauma-Informed Awareness Approach. With a focus on meditation, mindfulness, and self-reflective practices, participants will be guided through a soul-nurturing experience that will light the way to healing and expanded resiliency.
- Harmonizing Staff Teams and Interagency Groups using Meditation, Mindfulness and Reflection. This session offers research behind the benefits of mindfulness meditation activities in groups. It includes guiding points on how to embed meditation, mindfulness, and reflective practices into the workplace environment to create a culture of respect, authenticity, equity, and connectedness.
- Workshops are 1.5 hours and includes a handout. When offered as a seminar, it is a 3-hour session and can include a workbook and certificate. Sessions are designed to be presented separately or can be grouped together as a series. Additional facilitated reflection sessions can be added upon request.