Bridges Transformation Network Institute
- Mindfulness and Meditation for Busy People. A regular meditation and mindfulness practice increases our mental clarity, nourishes our emotional stability, and opens us up to be in the flow of our personal life and professional career. Through the inner states of deep relaxation found in meditation, we attain greater effectiveness, happiness, resilience, and contentment. Learn tips on how to set up your own tailor-made meditation practice that works for you. Participants will be guided through several mindfulness and meditation formats. Relaxation guaranteed!
- What's Your Resiliency Style? Build Resilience and Joy Using Mindfulness Practices & Self-Care. This class provides an overview of tips and effective strategies for how to buffer oneself against chronic stress and address accute, in-the-moment stress. Participants will use the Bridges Resiliency Self-Survey to examine a variety of self-care strategies and create a Self-Care Action Plan.
- Mindful Moments with Young Children: Useful Strategies for Teachers and Parents that Support Calm and Focus for Young Children. This session covers a variety of approaches including setting up a calming environment and offering relaxing body movment activities. Learn about soothing breath-play activities and guided visualizations. This training also covers ideas for how to create a calm corner in their early childhood setting.
- Harmonizing Staff Teams Using Mindfulness, Reflection, and Self-Care. This session offers research behind the benefits of mindfulness meditation activities in groups. It includes guiding points on how to embed simple meditation, mindfulness, and reflective practices into the workplace environment to create a culture of respect, authenticity, equity, and connectedness.
- Workshops are 1.5 hours and includes a handout. When offered as a seminar, it is a 3-hour session and can include a workbook and certificate. Sessions are designed to be presented separately or can be grouped together as a series. Additional facilitated reflection sessions can be added upon request.
- The Relaxation Room Experience (in-person events only):The Relaxation Room offers a whole-room retreat environment that can be used for conferences or other events such as a staff wellness day that aims to inspire relaxation for participants. See the padlet link for more information: https://padlet.com/lauradawnbridges/7p5ttlszpyvbwyte